Follow these instructions to develop a successful presentation, and manuscript, for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
Abstract Due Date: 3 April 2017
Official notifications were sent to contact authors the week of 12 June 2017.
Post-Deadline Abstract Submissions:
Late abstracts may be accepted, subject to chair approval. Contact Annie Gerstl, your SPIE Conference Programs Coordinator.
1. Review the Technical Program (available June 2017)
Submission Guidelines (Conditions for Acceptance, Abstract Instructions, Program Placement, and Publication Information)
2. Prepare to Present at the Conference
Presentation Questions? Contact Annie Gerstl
Present a Better Paper. Take one of these online courses from SPIE:
These courses are free for SPIE Members.
Manuscript for Publication Due 14 August 2017
- All oral and poster authors are expected to submit a minimum four-page paper for publication in the SPIE Digital Library.
- Authors can upload their paper at the time of abstract submission and provide updates before the 14 August 2017 manuscript due date.
- Contact authors may make revisions to the paper beginning in early July 2017.
- All updates must be completed by 14 August 2017.
- Registered technical attendees will have access to all submitted papers through the SPIE Digital Library when the meeting begins.
Submission Questions? Contact Annie Gerstl.
3. Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript
Manuscript Questions? View SPIE Contacts