Follow these instructions to develop a successful presentation, and manuscript, for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
Abstract Due Date: 30 March 2015
Official notifications were sent to contact authors the week of 12 June 2015.
Post-Deadline Abstract Submissions:
Late abstracts may be accepted, subject to chair approval. Contact Robbine Waters, your SPIE Conference Programs Coordinator.
1. Review the Technical Program
Submission Guidelines (Conditions for Acceptance, Abstract Instructions, Program Placement, and Publication Information)
2. Prepare to Present at the Conference
Presentation Questions? Contact Robbine Waters
Present a Better Paper. Take one of these online courses from SPIE:
These courses are free for SPIE Members.
Manuscript for Publication Due 31 August 2015
- All oral and poster authors are expected to submit a minimum four-page paper for publication in the SPIE Digital Library.
- Authors can upload their paper at the time of abstract submission and provide updates before the 31 August 2015 manuscript due date.
- Contact authors may make revisions to the paper beginning in early July 2015.
- All updates must be completed by 31 August 2015.
- Registered technical attendees will have access to all submitted papers through the SPIE Digital Library when the meeting begins.
Submission Questions? Contact Margaret Grasseschi
3. Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript
Manuscript Questions? View SPIE Contacts