We are pleased to announce that a prize will be awarded to the three best student papers in this symposium. Qualifying student papers will be peer-reviewed and judged on scientific merit, technical impact, and overall quality of the work by a committee of expert scientists in the field. The winner will be announced during the Organic Photonics + Electronics Plenary Session.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a full-time student without a doctoral degree
- be listed as an author on an accepted paper within Organic Photonics + Electronics
- conduct the majority of the work to be presented
- submit your manuscript online at http://spie.org/myaccount by 10 July 2017
- be the presenter of the paper.
To self-nominate, you must:
- submit your abstract online
- select "Yes" when asked if you are a full-time student
- select yourself as the speaker.
Award sponsor to be announced