- Review Conference Timeline and Due Dates
- Give direction to the conference
- Assist Conference Chairs in publicizing conference and soliciting abstracts
- Suggest speakers to be invited
- Participate in the presentation abstract and manuscript review process (as assigned by Chair)
- Organize specific conference sessions
- Serve as Session Chair as requested by Conference Chairs
Program committee members who are essentially inactive will be rotated off after two or three successive occasions exhibiting negligible involvement, in the interests of efficiency and to make space for new committee members.