Follow these instructions to develop a successful abstract, presentation, and manuscript, for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings of SPIE and the SPIE Digital Library
1. Submit an Abstract
Abstract Due Date: 20 October 2014
- Read the Conference Call for Papers and Submission Guidelines
- Select one conference that most closely matches the topics in your abstract (do not submit the same abstract to multiple conferences)
- Click "Submit an abstract" from within the conference you've chosen, and you'll be prompted to sign in to your account at http://spie.org/myaccount to complete the submission wizard. An official notification will be sent by email to the contact author of accepted presentations by 7 January 2015.
Submission Questions? Contact Alex Pulchart Rusova, the Optics + Optoelectronics Conference Programs Coordinator.
2. Prepare to Present at the Conference
Program Questions? View SPIE Contacts
Present a Better Paper. Take one of these online courses from SPIE:
These courses are free for SPIE Members.
3. Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript
Manuscript Questions? View SPIE Contacts