Apply now for your Visa
Any foreign visitors wishing to enter India must have valid passport with six months validity remaining and a visa.
U.S. citizens can find information about the requirements to enter India online at the Department of State.
Other nationals should contact their country's Indian Embassy to find the requirements for entry.
Letter of Invitation
FOR CONFERENCE CHAIRS, TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS, AND AUTHORS: Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas must be listed on a paper or in the program to receive an invitation letter. If you are listed in the conference program, and are in need of an Official Invitation Letter from SPIE for visa application purposes, please fill out and send the Invitation Letter Request Form.
- Please fill out a separate form for each person requesting a letter.
- Send electronically to email address on form or fax completed form to SPIE at 1-360-647-1445.
- All letters of invitation will be sent by mail and by email (as a PDF attachment) unless a courier account number or credit card number with expiration date is provided with the original request.
- Please allow up to 15 business days to process your request.
- SPIE is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend an SPIE meeting.
We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.