Congratulations on being accepted as a poster presenter at Advanced Lithography. The poster sessions maximize your opportunity to interact with Symposium participants. This year's event includes an outstanding selection of presenters and we look forward to your participation.
Authors of poster papers must be present and at their posters during these sessions to answer questions and provide in-depth discussion concerning their posters.
Poster authors may set up their posters after 10:00 am on the day of their poster session. Paper numbers will be posted on the poster boards in numerical order; please find your paper number and post your poster in the designated space. Poster supplies (push-pins) will be available. Posters can be previewed during the day before the formal poster sessions begin at 6:00 pm.
It is the authors’ responsibility to remove their posters and all other materials at the conclusion of the poster session for that evening. Posters and all material not removed will be considered unwanted and will be discarded. SPIE assumes no responsibility for posters left up after the end of each night poster reception.
Full author or technical registration is required for entry into the poster sessions. Please wear your registration badge.
Poster Preparation Information
- 45 inches x 45 inches (114cm x 114cm). Push pins will be provided to hang your poster.
- Poster presentations are hard-copy (paper/poster) format only.
- Posters must fit within the designated display area.
- The most successful and attractive posters are graphically produced posters that highlight and summarize the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details.
- The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away.
- Be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
- The least effective poster format is a photocopy of the manuscript.
New: QR Codes (optional)
- SPIE is promoting the idea of QR Codes for authors to incorporate into their posters
- This would allow you to add a 3D barcode readable by smartphones
- The barcode can be designed to link the person viewing your poster to a related video, your website, or your contact information
- Please use the following link to assist you with best practices and where you can begin:
Poster Setup Information
- Poster authors can set-up their posters after 10:00 am on the day of their poster session.
- Paper numbers will be posted on the poster boards in numerical order; please find your paper number and post your poster in the designated space.
- Poster supplies (Push-pins) will be available.
- Posters can be previewed during the day before the formal poster sessions begins at 6:00 pm.
- A poster author or coauthor is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions from attendees.
- Presenters who have not placed their papers on their assigned board by 5:00 pm on the day of their presentation will be considered a "no show" and their manuscript will not be published.
- Presenters must remove their posters immediately after the poster session.
- Posters and other materials not removed at the end of the poster session will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.
- SPIE assumes no responsibility for posters left up after the end of each poster session.