Photonics is well-represented in this year's R&D 100 Awards, with the inclusion of several SPIE Corporate Members and numerous companies and national labs frequently exhibiting at and participating in SPIE events among the winners.
SPIE Corporate Members on the list include:
- Agilent Technologies, for the Agilent 4100 Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer
- EMD Millipore, for the Samplicity Filtration System
- Headwall Photonics, for the Hyperspec RECON
- Ophir Photonics, for the Beam Track Laser Power/Position/Size Sensors
- Zygo Corporation, for the DynaFiz.
Headwall and Zygo were also finalists for the 2012 Prism Awards for Photonics Innovation, sponsored by SPIE and Photonics Media.
See the full list of R&D 100 winners in the R&D Magazine press release.
Read more about the R&D 100 Awards.