Share Email Print
cover

Proceedings Paper

157-nm photodissociation dynamics of CO2 via photofragment-translational spectroscopy
Author(s): Albert Stolow; Yuan T. Lee
Format Member Price Non-Member Price
PDF $14.40 $18.00

Paper Abstract

The photodissociation of CO2 at 157 nm was studied by the photofragment-translational spectroscopy technique. Product time-of-flight spectra were recorded and center-of-mass translational energy probability distributions were determined. Two electronic channels were observed -- one forming O(1D) with 92% probability and the other O(3P) with 8% probability.

Paper Details

Date Published: 1 April 1992
PDF: 12 pages
Proc. SPIE 1638, Optical Methods for Time- and State-Resolved Chemistry, (1 April 1992); doi: 10.1117/12.58138
Show Author Affiliations
Albert Stolow, Univ. of California/Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley Lab. (United States)
Yuan T. Lee, Univ. of California/Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley Lab. (United States)


Published in SPIE Proceedings Vol. 1638:
Optical Methods for Time- and State-Resolved Chemistry
Cheuk-Yiu Ng, Editor(s)

© SPIE. Terms of Use
Back to Top