Strong writing skills are a key to success for researchers. This course proposes a methodology that will take you from scratch to an effective scientific or technical document-a question of structure, not style. The approach is applicable across languages and for a wide range of document types beyond scientific papers, too.
- plan your document efficiently
- create an effective abstract, introduction, and conclusion
- organize your material into an accessible structure
- construct paragraphs that get the message across
- write sentences that are easy to read